Cryptofouss Tea Reviews: What You Need to Know

  Cryptofouss tea is an herbal infusion made from the leaves of the Cryptofouss plant, native to Madagascar. The leaves have been used for c...

Latest Product Reviews

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Waterdrop Reviews:Waste of Time or Worth It?

  A pill called Waterdrop can flavour water by being added to it. You dissolve this adorable tiny cube in water, and after approximately 5 minutes, you'll have a mildly flavoured beverage. Depending on the taste you obtain, the nutritional information varies, but generally speaking, the tablets are either 0 calories or 4 from 1g of carbs. The Youth, Focus, and Zen have five calories each, while Love and Vibe have none. Then I saw a commercial for Waterdrop, those seemingly tiny drops of various flavours with vitamins that are individually wrapped in recyclable packaging.

While I was initially sceptical, I decided to give it a try because I needed a new water bottle because my previous glass one had broken over a year earlier and I didn't particularly enjoy my aluminium one, which made drinking water feel like drinking from a can. Let's try out this water drop thing. Additionally, it would be wonderful if it meant I could drink water straight from the faucet without caring about the flavour!


For More Info: https://fortyreviews.com/waterdrop-reviews/

No comments:

Post a Comment